Sunday, June 27, 2010

Daddy's Home

After two weeks living it up in the Motherland, Joe Daddy has returned to P-ton! I officially survived a 2-week stint as a single mom! Joe and his dad have been spending the weekend re-bonding.


Joe Daddy was surprised by all the new things that Joe has learned just in the past 14 days. Things like stacking stars and blocks, feeding himself with a fork, using a box like a slide, opening and closing drawers to get his toys, and in general he just "seemed more like a little boy". Here's a video of Joe Daddy witnessing another one of Joe's many new skills:



For the first time ever, I'm going to let Joe himself conclude this post. I, Joe Momma, proudly present for his blog-hosting debut... well... take it away, Joe-bert!

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. My head just exploded from the cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say for the record that I was still pretty jet lagged when this was shot, which is why I may seem a little out of it in the video :)

    ReplyDelete