They told me to bring him back anytime because he was "such a wonderful baby!" I think that I'm probably going to send him there one day a week until he's 1 and then two days a week until he is 2, etc. I think it would be good for him to be around other kids his age sometimes and for Joe Momma to have a break too. We'll see.
Joey is now rolling from his back to his belly AND from his belly to his back. He's mobile! We're starting to figure out how to baby proof the apartment because it won't be long until he is into everything. Besides rolling, we have a suspicion that he's teething too. It seems a little early, but suddenly he is drooling a ton, somewhat fussier and constantly has his hands in his mouth. Video of these things is forthcoming, I promise! Joey says, "Hi!"
Every time I think it isn't possible for this kid to get any cuter, he goes and proves me wrong!
ReplyDelete-M
What a cute picture on the carpet, seriously!!
ReplyDelete