Actually, it might not be teething as much as it is that he wants to start eating regular food now. I'll check with the pediatrician next week about it.
Now that Joe can roll, he refuses to stay on his back when we put him to sleep. He likes to sleep on his tummy or side. Luckily, the whole "back to sleep / sids" thing is irrelevant once babies can hold their heads up and roll around.
Since he's now sleeping in his crib every night, we decided to sell his bassinet. It's the first of his belongings that we've used and sold, so it made me a little sentimental. It didn't make sense to keep it, though. Joe could barely fit into it! Still, I look back over the past 3 and a half months and wonder where the time has gone.
Speaking of sentimental, I found all of my "ABC" wallpaper border from when I was little. Joe Daddy hung it up in Joey's room and I can't believe how surreal it is to think that I used to look up at these same letters every day growing up and now my son looks up at them!
Joe Daddy also used some picture editing software to create a special panel for Joe. My ABC wallpaper has officially been modernized. :)
A couple of days ago while giving Joe a bath, I saw him reach out and try to grab the water! What a cutie pie. We recorded it so you could see. Consider it Joey's way of waving to you. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment