We went to about a dozen houses and everyone was thrilled to get to see a little baby all dressed up. I was surprised that Joe was such a good sport about everything -- I thought maybe he might not like wearing the mask or something, but he had a great time mask, cape and all. Although Joe is too young for candy, he did get to play with some playdoh that he was given and Joe Daddy was happy to take care of the candy-eating for him this year. I had a great time escorting my superheroes through Gotham and I look forward to all the Halloweens to come!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Baby Batman
We learned on November 17th of last year that I was having a boy, but before that we had been referring to the little one as "Baby Batman" or "Little Batman". Joe Daddy told me that was a good name "be he a man or a woman". It should come as no surprise that for Joe's first Halloween, he went as Batman.





We went to about a dozen houses and everyone was thrilled to get to see a little baby all dressed up. I was surprised that Joe was such a good sport about everything -- I thought maybe he might not like wearing the mask or something, but he had a great time mask, cape and all. Although Joe is too young for candy, he did get to play with some playdoh that he was given and Joe Daddy was happy to take care of the candy-eating for him this year. I had a great time escorting my superheroes through Gotham and I look forward to all the Halloweens to come!
We went to about a dozen houses and everyone was thrilled to get to see a little baby all dressed up. I was surprised that Joe was such a good sport about everything -- I thought maybe he might not like wearing the mask or something, but he had a great time mask, cape and all. Although Joe is too young for candy, he did get to play with some playdoh that he was given and Joe Daddy was happy to take care of the candy-eating for him this year. I had a great time escorting my superheroes through Gotham and I look forward to all the Halloweens to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gotham, aka PU will never be the same. Not with those two superheros around!
ReplyDeleteso cute! of course he was comfortable in the mask and cape--he's a super baby.
ReplyDelete