Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Not a Baby Anymore

I don't know exactly when it happened, but somehow Joe went from being a tiny little baby to a little boy. He can feed himself his own bottle, he can feed himself Cheerios and he can pull himself up to standing. Here he is using the coffee table to stand up:



We just finished baby proofing things based on a fast-crawling floor-level Joey and we are now trying to baby proof a whole new set of things (tops of coffee tables, bookshelves, etc). We can barely keep up! I think the closest we've come to danger is that Joe may have eaten about half of a kleenex tissue.

Joe's got two teeth on the bottom now and it looks like one is trying to come in on the top too. He's done pretty well dealing with teething pain by chewing on everything and kind of humming/moaning while doing it. While doing this, he and his daddy came up with a new game -- **NOTE: There's some problem with the video/audio matching up, but you can still get the idea:



I saved the best for last -- I introduced Joe to blocks a few days ago and for some reason, he thought it was HILARIOUS. So, enjoy the sound of Joey-laughter!

2 comments:

  1. That boy wants his music! Joe Daddy is teaching him to be a harp player. Look out PU for the Kansas/Okie blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This=everything that's right with the world!

    Kat (Bennani-Parks!)

    ReplyDelete