
I took the picture above all by myself using the tried-and-true method of holding the camera up in front of our faces. I'm pretty surprised that I got all three of us in, because I'm notoriously bad at cutting people's faces in half when trying to take pictures this way.

One of my friends here in town came over yesterday and took about 100 pictures of Joe including the one above. Photography is her hobby, but not in the "knitting is my hobby" kind of way but in the "Bo Jackson is a pro football player and Major League Baseball is his hobby" kind of way. I think her camera is worth about 5 times more than my car. Anyway, she sent me that one as a teaser for the rest, which will take a couple weeks to develop. I cannot WAIT to see the rest, because I'm sure there will be some great ones!
I've got my 6 week postpartum checkup this Tuesday and hope to get the green light to officially resume all normal activity. I probably won't mention that I actually started working about three weeks ago...
I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteIs Joe's hair getting redder??? He's like a tiny Conan. I'm sure he'll be as funny. We'll have to get him a pint-sized "Walker, Texas Ranger" lever.
ReplyDeleteThere, I posted a comment. Happy now? ;)
-M
M, I have to tease you in particular because you always text your comments to me instead of just posting them here... but you're not alone. I have a ton of readers who email me and others who are just stalkers!!! You know who you are!!! haha
ReplyDelete