Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Little Turtle

Today was a great day! My OB said that I look completely healed up and I am all clear to officially resume my normal life -- drive, work, exercise, etc. We brought Joe with us to the doctor's office so that the staff could see him again and they all agreed that he is a knockout cutie pie! He slept a lot today, so I figured that since he was all rested up, I would try the froggy experiment again.

I set him on the pillow, started up the camera and soon realized that he had not hopped over the boppy pillow last time, but had instead very slowly crawled over it. It took him about three minutes to accomplish this and I got the whole thing on video. He's only 6 weeks old and he's already trying to (very slowly) wander off!

Note: The audio was kind of messed up, so I just pasted over the audio with Hoobastank's song "Crawling in the Dark". I thought it was appropriate. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment