Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ready for His Closeup

K finished up the pictures and came up with a small set of great ones! I hope that she'll continue to take photos periodically as Joseph develops. Here's the start of what is sure to be a great collection (sans the one I posted last time)! Thank you, Miss Bo Jackson!!!! ;)

Note: As with all the pictures on my blog, you can click on each one to get the larger original shot.








3 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smirking picture! As soon as I get ink for my photo printer, I will be putting that on my frige!!!
    -M

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll recognize the face he's making in that picture from such moments as "hesitant side-eye during feeding" and "hesitant side-eye during snuggles." It's his favorite go-to face for any emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like them!

    Of course I'll continue to take photos of Joe as he gets older. There aren't that many people who will let me point a camera at their children!

    ReplyDelete