Joe and his Daddy were getting sad that there haven't been any updates (see above) so we're back! My apologies for the lag.
Joe had another set of pictures taken when Mrs D visited and here are a couple of my favorites!


The last picture shows Joseph sitting in his Bumbo chair. Originally manufactured in South Africa, you can now purchase them at Target. It's become a part of Joe's "daily exercise routine" along with his tummy time surfboard and his rainforest gym. Disclaimer: Never use a Bumbo without constant supervision. Babies have sometimes arched their backs and flipped the Bumbo over backwards, which can be a huge deal if the Bumbo is sitting on a table or other raised surface (causing the baby to possibly fall). But with supervision, the Bumbo is a fun and helpful way for babies to learn to sit up!
Joe Daddy called me into the other room a few days ago and informed me that besides holding and grabbing at things, Joe plays peekaboo now!
Finally, it seems that I failed to mention one thing that we learned at Joey's 2-month doctor's visit. It appears that our Joseph has three nipples! I remember Carrie Underwood saying she had three nipples when she was on American Idol, but that's about all I know about the tripnip. Anybody else know anything? I'm sure it's not a big deal, but it is pretty funny.
Sorry it took so long for this update. I'll do it again soon!
I find it hilarious and fitting that you and Nick produced an adorable baby that looks like tiny Conan O'Brien and has a third nipple like Krusty the Clown.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, how can the doctor tell it's a nipple?
-M
I have one too, I have one too! An extra nipple, that is. Haha! Only mine's on the other side!
ReplyDeleteIs there anything I should know about the TripNip? Does he need treatment or something?
ReplyDeleteNo. It's fine. Just bizarre. lol
ReplyDelete