Friday, June 5, 2009

Joe Has Gone Wireless

It happened! Joe lost his cord stump! It kind of shocked me a little because I have never known Joseph without his little black balloon end.



In the past week, Joe has visited CVS, the post office, Joe Daddy's office, and the movies. He is always very well behaved, but a little stunned to see all that there is to see. It's a big world, Joey!


Also, I went to see the boys I used to nanny yesterday for the first time in about 6 months. They were dying to see Joseph -- the younger one could barely sleep the night before! Those boys are so big now. I changed the younger one's diapers and now he's six! Anyway, they put together a big bag of their old toys to give to Joe and I could not have been more impressed with their generosity. I raised them well. :) They will always mean so much to me and Joseph has a better mom because of the practice I got with these two guys. Joe also has a TON of AMAZING toys now!


I would be remiss if I didn't say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOE DADDY!!! You're a wonderful husband and father and I couldn't ask for anyone better to be by my side through all the adventures of life. Joseph is the luckiest kid in the whole world because you're his daddy.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to tell you how much I look forward to "visiting" with Joe and his Mama and Daddy,,, This is a great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of Joe in the grocery store is priceless, I love it!!! He is such an adorable little boy! :D

    ReplyDelete