I've been debating back and forth about what to do in regards to work, but I may have found the answer. I've got an interview on Monday to be a teacher at HLC. It's nationwide with a couple of locations near P-ton. I'm sure you've seen the commercials:
I would work "afterschool and on the weekends", which is when they are typically open. Nick can watch Joe during the 3-4 hours a day that I work and we'll pull in some decent extra money. Plus, my employment history won't have a big gap in it and my job will be something in my field. In addition, anywhere we move in the future is very likely to have an HLC branch nearby, so I can continue my employment if I want to later on. Most importantly, if I'm only working 3-4 hours a day, that leaves me about 20 hours a day to be with my little Joe-Joe and we won't have to put him in daycare.
It sounds like a good deal, but I still have to be hired first. We'll see what happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like it could be a good deal...good luck with the interview!
ReplyDelete