Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Joe's Newborn Photo

Normally at UMCP, when babies are born, they are cleaned up and their picture is taken. Then the new parents are given a username and password that will allow friends and family to get to see the first picture of the new addition. Unfortunately, with Joe getting run off to the special care nursery, it never happened for us. So, when I was discharged, I asked about it and they said they'd take it for me that night. For days, I tried logging in, but to no avail. I decided to try one last time today before putting the login card away in Joe's keepsake box. Guess what?!



What a cutie pie! I'm glad I have this picture now. It's not exactly a "newborn" photo, because he was about four days old at this point, but I love it anyway.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to say he looks just like his Mom Mom, but that would be untrue. He looks just like his Daddy! No Maury show needed. "Nick, you ARE the father!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. There have been alot of Maury jokes out here, because it tapes about 45 minutes from Princeton across the street from Penn Station in NYC. When I got pregnant, one of the first things I thought was, "My name is Victoria and I'm 15 years old and I don't care WHAT my momma says, I'm GONNA have a BABY!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uneIieUrgI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, just stunning! Everyone thinks their own baby is the cutest one in the world but sometimes you're like "yeah he's adorable" while secretly cringing inside... well that is NOT the case here because he is a completely adorable cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I always thought that if I had a really ugly newborn, I would warn people ahead of time. Like, "I know he/she is kind of a mess right now, but I love him/her very much and I'm sure he/she will grow out of it soon." Luckily, I didn't have to resort to that. :)

    ReplyDelete